Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time is moving too slowly

I had about a day and a half on no spotting/discharge and then had some more last night and this morning. It was peachy brown, but not much. I have no cramps and hopefully it has gone away already. I am thinking that there is just some "left-over" and it is taking a bit to flush out. I really hope that is the case.

I am trying very hard to hope for the best. I will call the office if anything different happens or if I am cramping etc. In the meantime, I have another sonogram scheduled for Monday and I see the doctor on Friday.

Last time I was definitely not as worried. This time around I just want to have a sonogram everyday to see that things are progressing. I just like to know and right now, I just don't know. Each day that passes by is a day closer to the end result and I really hope that it is a good one.

We have told more people then we planned on, but at this point, I am ok with that. The more people that know, the more people that will be sending us prayers and good thoughts and positive energy. I need all the help i can get at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment