Saturday, July 4, 2009

nervous

I am so nervous about this pregnancy. I am still finding it hard to believe that I am actually pregnant. I don't necessarily feel pregnant and that makes me nervous too. I would welcome a little bit of morning sickness just to know that this is all real.

I think that today I want to get a few more tests because somehow seeing that line on a pregnancy test gives me some peace of mind.

I think my chest already grew a little bit too. We'll see...I am just trying to take good care of myself. I am trying to think of this as a completely different situation, but I am haunted by what happened in the past and what I know has happened to others.

Please let this baby grow and live inside of me and then live a long and healthy life in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment